High Quality Semi-insulating Gravity Die Coating CILLOLIN AL 2812
Semi-insulating gravity die coating with improved sedimentation characteristics
CILLOLIN AL 2812 is suitable for use on steel and grey cast iron dies in the low pressure Al gravity die casting and in the gravity casting.
• middle heat conductivity (semi-insulating)
• reduces the downtime caused by cleaning and recoating
• increases the productivity
• produces a uniform surface structure on the casting part and prevents cold laps
• prevents sedimentati on from occurring too rapidly by means of a thixotropic agent
• ensures excellent adhesion, especially regarding movable parts of the die
• ensures the highest level of dimensional accuracy
• facilitates the removal of completed casting parts from the die
• in that order AL 2812 improved fluidity of the melt by increasing depth of roughness of the casting surface
Dilute with soft ened water at a ratio of 1 : 3
Before application, blast the gravity die thoroughly, heat up to a temperature of at least 150°C or better 230°C, and apply the ready-to-use coating thinly and uniformly.
To increase the level of isolation, additional layers can be applied. Before pouring, the gravity die must be heated up sufficiently.
Appearance: reddish, pasty
Gravity die temperature: at least 150°C up to 300°C
Concentrate – homogenized in cans of 40, 15, 8 and 1 kg.
Storage and Shelf Life:
Protect from temperatures below 5°C. The shelf life is at least 6 months if properly stored.
Add：Room 514 No 36, Lane 159 Nianjiabang Road, Pudong, Shanghai 201417